OPVs and Coastguard Vessels
Sauer offers a range of high, medium and low-pressure naval and commercial compressors ideal for OPVs (Offshore Patrol Vessels) namely, the Indonesian Sigma class, larger multi-role vessels such as the Danish Absalon or coastguard vessels like the USA’s National Security Cutter which forms a part of its Integrated Deepwater System Program.
Sauer provides complete compressed-air solutions to any field of application. We also offer an extensive range of auxiliary equipment and accessories. This makes us the ideal partner, when it comes to setting up the state-of-the-art air systems on these types of vessels.
With more than 2,000 compressors supplied for commercial applications and prominent international customers whose fleets use our systems, Sauer Compressors is a leading enterprise in compressors category, for all types of OPVs.
Sauer compressors for OPVs and coastguard vessels
- 2-stage, air-cooled starting-air compressors (e.g. the WP65L) with up to 40 bar and 80 m3/h
- 3-stage, air-cooled starting-air compressors (e.g. the WP121L) with up to 40 bar and 100-360 m3/h
- Breathing-air compressors (e.g. the WP4325 – WP4341) with up to 350 bar and 60 m3/h
- Low-pressure compressors such as the WP226L (piston design) or the SC52 (screw design) with up to 12 bar and 200 m3/h
- Reducing stations, shockproof air receivers and air dryers
- All compressors are based on proven technology and benefit from our vast expanse of experience in the field. Infact, we deliver thousands of commercial units each year and receive positive feedback, even from highly demanding customers such as the submarine operators.
- Delivered as ready-to-use systems, every unit is endowed with dryer, control boxes and accessories which are mounted on a common frame. In addition to this all equipments are easy to install and fully tested.
- A choice of full military, shockproof, standard naval or commercial versions in accordance with class standards such as LRoS or GL allows you to select the most economical solution, for your basic vessel design.
- Added to this, designed as an alternative for dedicated point-of-use compressors, Sauer’s Centralised Air System can be used for a wide variety of functions, in such vessels. Consequently, it offers definite advantages with regards to reliability, logistics and maintenance costs, over the system’s operating life.
- The optimal level of support needed for various naval fleets is assured by the complete logistical back-up and NATO codification.