Breathing Air Compressors for Fire & Safety Sectors
Robust high-pressure compressors are essential where safety depends on product availability. Therefore, ELGi Sauer compressors are commonly used for applications such as providing breathing air or fire-extinguishing systems, where they must operate permanently under extremely extreme conditions. Customers in the safety sector rely on breathing air compressors with the “Made in Germany” seal of quality. The breathing air compressors are designed to meet the specific demands of the safety sector.
ELGI Sauer Customers Benefit From the Following Advantages
- Latest compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories.
- Optimum customer services beginning with initial enquiry and extending over the entire product life.
- 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate.
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years).
- Robust designs to withstand even the most extreme conditions (550C ambient temperature).
- Minimal downtimes – high product availability.
- Compressors designed for permanent operation (S1 – 24/7).
- Compact design and extremely easy to use.
Who are ELGI Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Manufacturers of fire systems.
- Company fire brigades and public fire stations.
- Large diving centres.
What are ELGI Sauer Compressors used for?
- Stationary fire-extinguishing systems.
- Supplying breathing air.
Which ELGI Sauer product ranges are used?
- Model : Mistral, Notus, Typhoon, Cyclone
- Flow : 5 – 40 m3/hr
- Pressure : upto 420 bar (g)
- Medium : Air