THE AVIATION INDUSTRY is under considerable pressure to keep the costs down yet, at the same time it is faced with ever-increasing safety demands. Thankfully, the use of Sauer’s medium and high-pressure compressors can be of great help in both these areas. The costs of running aircraft fleets can be minimised by using nitrogen to inflate aircraft tyres, whilst the compressors’ long maintenance intervals (MTBF) enhance this effect. Additionally, the option of combining a variety of different drive systems as well as the units’ compact design have a further positive effect, allowing the compressors to be moved around and used on airport aprons.
ELGI Sauer customers benefit from the following advantages
- The very latest compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum customer services starting with the initial enquiry and extending over the entire product life
- 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
- Robust designs to withstand even the most extreme conditions (550C ambient temperature)
- Great reliability, even during intermittent operation
- Compact design and extreme ease of use
Who are ELGI Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Inflating aircraft tyres using nitrogen
- Starting turbines
- Supplying aircraft systems
What are ELGI Sauer Compressors used for?
- Airport operators
- Air-force bases
- Engineering offices
Which ELGI Sauer product ranges are used?
- PASSAT, HURRICANE
- Variants : Basic, BasBooster, ComSilent, ComBooster
- Volumetric flow : 80 -120 m3/hr
- Pressure Range : 40 – 350 bar (g)
- Medium : Air, nitrogen