Auxiliary Naval Vessels
Sauer Compressors offers a variety of medium and low-pressure compressors as well as air accessories for AORs (replenishment oiler vessels) such as the Royal Navy’s RFA Wave Knight, AKEs (underway replenishment vessels) like the US Navy’s Lewis class or AS (submarine tenders) namely the versatile German Elbe 404 class. Sauer provides comprehensive compressed-air solutions to any area of application. The extensive range of auxiliary equipments and accessories that we offer make us the ideal partner with regards to the setting up of the state-of-the-art air systems on such vessels.
Our vast experience, ongoing development work and highly reputed international clients have made Sauer Compressors the world leader in compressors segment, for all types of auxiliary vessels.
Sauer compressors for auxiliary naval vessels
- 2-stage, air-cooled starting-air compressors (e.g. the WP65L) with up to 40 bar and 80 m3/h
- 3-stage, air-cooled starting-air compressors (e.g. the WP311L) with up to 360 m3/h
- 2-stage, water-cooled starting-air compressors (e.g. the WP400) with up to 30 bar and 400 m3/h
- Breathing-air compressors (WP4325 – WP4341) with up to 350 bar and 60 m3/h
- Low-pressure compressors such as the WP226L (piston design) or the SC52 (screw design) with up to 12 bar and 600 m3/h
- High-pressure compressors (types WP4341 and WP5000) for RAS (replenishment at sea) systems with up to 210 bar and 200
- Every unit can be delivered as complete ready-to-use systems with the control panel, dryers and other accessories mounted on common frame. Easy to install, all equipments undergo comprehensive testing processes.
- Based on proven technology, the compressors are designed and the impact of the experience and research is evident in the quality and precision of the same. Moreover, we deliver thousands of commercial units every year and receive positive feedback, even from highly demanding customers like the submarine operators.
- An extensive range that covers full military, shockproof, standard naval or commercial versions that conform to class standards such as LRoS or GL allows you to select the most economical solution that is ideal for your basic vessel design.
- Furthermore, Complete NATO codification and full logistical back-up assure that the highest level of support is provided to the naval fleets.