IN SITUATIONS WHERE SAFETY depends on high product availability, robust high-pressure compressors are needed. This is precisely why Sauer compressors are used for applications such as supplying breathing air or for fire-extinguishing systems, wherein they may be required to operate permanently under extreme conditions. Rather than making compromises, customers from the safety sector rely on compressors with the “Made in Germany” seal of quality.
ELGI Sauer customers benefit from the following advantages
- Latest compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum customer services beginning from initial enquiry and extending over the entire product life
- 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
- Robust designs to withstand even the most extreme conditions (550C ambient temperature)
- Minimal downtimes – high product availability
- Compressors designed for permanent operation (S1 – 24/7)
- Compact design and extremely easy to use
Who are ELGI Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Manufacturers of fire systems
- Company fire brigades and public fire stations
- Large diving centres
What are ELGI Sauer Compressors used for?
- Stationary fire-extinguishing systems
- Supplying breathing air
Which ELGI Sauer product ranges are used?
- PASSAT, TORNADO, HURRICANE, 6000
- Variants : Basic, BasBreath, BasSeal, ComSilent, ComBreath, ComSeal
- Volumetric flow : 10 – 2000 m3/hr
- Pressure Range : 40 – 411 bar (g)
- Medium : Air, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide