COMPRESSORS FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Sauer compressors are widely used in the field of research and development. Sauer offers the best-in-class compressors to satisfy the requirements of many complex processes where sensitive gases are used. They are used in many firms and institutions where research is being conducted and have been operating without problems for many decades. Sauer Gas compressors are the most reliable, efficient and the most trusted brand by various leading institutions.
ELGI Sauer customers benefit from the following advantages
- Latest compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum customer service right from initial enquiry and extending throughout the product’s life.
- 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
- Turn-key solutions produced in keeping with customers’ specifications
- Great reliability, even during intermittent operation
- Optimum customer and compressor care concepts
Sauer compressors play an important role in developing new engines and testing them. They are widely used on engine test beds. They also play an important role in the development of natural gas engines through testing with their Natural gas compressors
Who are ELGI Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Automotive manufacturers
- Engine manufacturers
Which ELGI Sauer product ranges are used?
Research Institutions and Universities
The fact that universities as well as state and private research institutions perform extremely demanding work indicates that they rely on top-quality components, in order to achieve highly accurate results. Downtime and extended experimental periods reduce competitiveness and waste funds that have been allocated for research purposes.
In the field of helium recovery and liquefaction, Sauer compressors can optimise the process, with a maximum leakage rate of just 0.1 mbar x l /s. In ultrasound tests, Wind tunnels & Vehicle crash tests, the Applications demands require high volumes in an extremely short period, Sauer’s economical design can cater to the same. Sauer compressors save time and reduce costs, making it possible to carry out more tests at shorter intervals.
What are ELGI Sauer Compressors used for?
- Ultrasound wind tunnels
- Helium recovery
- Crash tests as part of vehicle development
Who are ELGI Sauer Compressors' customers?
- Research centres
- Metrological institutions
- Automotive research institutions