WITH THEIR ROBUST CONSTRUCTION and straightforward operation, Sauer compressors are able to cope even with the demanding situations encountered in the underground mining business. Regardless of whether you require an ATEX-compliant specification or hydraulic motor drive, it is not a problem for Sauer’s medium and high-pressure compressors. Apart from this, if you require a mobile design, Sauer compressors, equipped with a diesel engine and a container unit are also available for use, anywhere in the world.
ELGI Sauer customers benefit from the following advantages
- The very latest compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum customer services starting with the initial enquiry and extending over the entire life of the product
- 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
Who are ELGI Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Mines/mining companies
- Drilling companies
What are ELGI Sauer Compressors used for?
- Drilling deep boreholes
Which ELGI Sauer product ranges are used?
- PASSAT, HURRICANE, 6000
- Variants : Basic, BasSeal, ComSilent, ComSeal
- Volumetric flow : 80 – 2000 m3/hr
- Pressure Range : 16 – 400 bar (g)
- Medium : Air, nitrogen