Power Distribution SF6 Compressors
Since the sale of the first SAUER industrial compressor in 1956, continuous efforts have been made to increase and develop our expertise as well as invest in the compressors themselves. Sauer is one of the best-known suppliers of SF6 compressors used in electrical substations, which require safe and reliable operation under extreme conditions. Sauer also offers reliable solutions for renewable energies. For instance, the distribution of biomethane to generate electricity. The company is one of the market leaders within this sector, with its gas tight SF6 compressors tailored to meet specific customer specifications. Sauer strives to satisfy customers' individual requirements and fulfill almost all requests relevant to the product.
ELGI Sauer customers benefit from the following advantages
- Latest compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum customer services starting with the initial enquiry and extending over the product’s life
- 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
- Turn-key solutions produced consistent with customers’ specifications
- Customer-specific documentation and calculations
- Great reliability, even during intermittent operation
- Individual, customer-oriented service concepts
Electrical substations are part of a country's energy supply network and are used to change the voltage levels. Depending on the power that needs to be transmitted and the distance that it must be transmitted over, the optimum voltage is selected. Transformer stations are the final link in the chain that provides the lower voltage needed by consumers. They are used as part of both national and regional transmission networks, as well as district and local distribution networks.
Who are ELGI Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Energy-supply companies
- Major industrial companies which have their own electrical substations
- Local operators of electrical substations
- Engineering offices
What are ELGI Sauer Compressors used for?
- Extinguishing electrical arcs
- Actuating open power switches